Whether you live in Knoxville, the “Birthplace of rock and roll” in Memphis, the “home of country music” in Nashville, or anywhere else in the great state of Tennessee, ForTheBestRate.com has information on the mortgage programs you’re likely searching for.
ForTheBestRate.com’s rate tables provide a platform where you can compare home loan products from lenders and brokers with some of the most competitive Tennessee mortgage rates on the market. Whether you are looking for 96.50-100% mortgage financing, a traditional 30 year mortgage, 15 year mortgage, or just about any other type of TN home loan, kick off your research in the rate table below.
Types of products advertised in the rate tables
You can find interest rate, closing cost, and APR information on many of the most popular types of home loan programs available in today’s marketplace using the rate tables of ForTheBestRate.com. Rates are supplied by a third party provider and are submitted daily by the various mortgage companies. You can use the Product selection dropdown tool the survey to review pricing for the various programs including:
- Fixed rate mortgages – 30,20, 15, and 10 year mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARM) – 3/1, 5/1, and 7/1 ARMs
- Interest only loans (IO) – 3/1, 5/1 and 30 Year IO
- Jumbo loans – Note that you have to adjust the loan amount to non-conforming levels in order to get jumbo mortgage rates.
Please note that rates may vary for multiple reasons including a borrower’s credit score, the type of property being financed (i.e. single family vs multiple family home, condo vs stand alone property, primary residence vs. second home vs. investment property. Please contact the various mortgage companies directly for the most accurate quotes for your specific scenario.
Information on other outlets to find information on Tennessee mortgage companies and home buyer assistance programs
Tennessee Mortgage Bankers Association – PO Box 172086 Memphis TN, 38187 866-916-9428
Tennessee Association of Mortgage Professionals – PO Box 111 Spring Hill, TN 37174 615-302-0001
Tennessee Credit Union League – PO Box 21550 Chattanooga, TN 37424-0550 423-899-2425
Tennessee Housing Development Agency – 404 James Robertson Pkwy, Suite 1200, Nashville, TN 37243 (615) 815-2200
Some Popular Questions Related to Mortgage Rates
- What are some of the reasons I may be quoted a higher rate than what is shown in the rate tables? – In this post we discuss some of the variables that may lead lenders and brokers to have to quote higher rates than what you see posted.
- What is a no closing cost refinance? – Explore what it means to refinance your mortgage with little to no money out of pocket.
- Need to subordinate a second mortgage? – Research some of your options and know what to expect during the process.