If you are looking for one of the best Missouri home loan rates available in the country, start your search here on ForTheBestRate.com. No matter what type of loan you are looking for, you can research the Missouri mortgage product to meet your needs. Find out about financing for almost anything – be it a condo in Kansas City, a mortgage refinance in Florissant, an FHA loan in Independence, or a creative adjustable rate loan product in Columbia.
Get started by reviewing the mortgage rates and programs in the survey below. Simply reach out to the various mortgage companies directly for information on their products and services.
Types of products advertised in the rate tables
You can find interest rate, closing cost, and APR information on many of the most popular types of home loan programs available in today’s marketplace using the rate tables of ForTheBestRate.com. Rates are supplied by a third party provider and are submitted daily by the various mortgage companies. You can use the Product selection dropdown tool the survey to review pricing for the various programs including:
- Fixed rate mortgages – 30,20, 15, and 10 year mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARM) – 3/1, 5/1, and 7/1 ARMs
- Interest only loans (IO) – 3/1, 5/1 and 30 Year IO
- Jumbo loans – Note that you have to adjust the loan amount to non-conforming levels in order to get jumbo mortgage rates.
Please note that rates may vary for multiple reasons including a borrower’s credit score, the type of property being financed (i.e. single family vs multiple family home, condo vs stand alone property, primary residence vs. second home vs. investment property. Please contact the various mortgage companies directly for the most accurate quotes for your specific scenario.
Find additional information on Missouri mortgage lender and brokers and learn about down payment assistance programs in the state
Mortgage Bankers Association of Missouri – website
101 East High Street Jefferson City, MO 65101 PH: 573-634-4898
Missouri Division of Finance – website
Harry S Truman State Office Building, Room 630 Jefferson City, MO 65102 PH: 573-751-3242
Missouri Association of Mortgage Professionals – website
PO Box 8675 St Louis, MO 63126 PH: 314-909-9747
Missouri Credit Union Association – website
2055 Craigshire Dr St Louis, MO 63146 PH: 314-542-0555
Missouri Housing and Development Commission – down payment programs – website
3435 Broadway St Kansas City, MO 64111 PH: (816) 759-6600
St. Louis Housing Authority – website
3520 Page Blvd St. Louis, MO 63106 PH: 314-531-4770
Kansas City Hosuing Authority – website
301 E Armour Blvd Kansas City, MO 64111 PH: 816-968-4100
Types of Transactions Available Through the Various Mortgage Companies in the Tables
- Home Purchase Financing – All of the lenders offer financing assistance for buying most types of residential real estate (some exclusions may apply – i.e. manufactured homes, condotels, etc). Some of the brokers, lenders, and banks have low money down programs such as USDA rural housing loans, FHA mortgages, and VA loans which can be great fits for first time home buyers. Unfortunately, the company that supplies the data for the rate tables on ForTheBestRate.com does not collect pricing for these lower down payment products due to the number of pricing adjustments they have.
- Mortgage Refinance Programs – You can see refi pricing by selecting “Refinance” from the drop down tool in the survey. The posted rates are for Rate and Term refinance; not cash-out refinances. Cash out refinances typically have pricing adjustments which will lead to slightly higher note rates and APRs.