10/1 ARM Information
ForTheBestRate.com provides mortgage consumers a platform to research and compare 10 year ARM mortgage rates available on the market. With a ten year adjustable rate mortgage, your rate stays fixed for the first ten years and then adjusts upwards or downwards each year thereafter. These programs can be an ideal alternative to a fixed 30 year mortgage when the start rate is lower than the current fixed rate product. Of course, these loans do carry a higher risk than fixed rate programs because of the uncertainty of future market conditions. You simply need to ask yourself if the savings out weigh the potential risks. Our Mortgage Bankers are highly trained on the various components of these products and can help you make a well informed decision. Contact one of the brokers or lenders in the survey today to discuss whether a 10 year adjustable rate mortgage is right for you.
Note: There are times when 10 year ARM rates are not listed in the survey. Please contact the various companies for more information on their mortgage rates and mortgage products.
10 Year ARM Program Highlights
- 10 year ARM rates may be lower than traditional 30 and 40 year fixed rate mortgages
- Introductory rate is set in place for ten years and then begins to adjust
- Programs available up to $417,000 for conforming products and from $417,001 – $1,000,000 for certain ten year adjustable rate mortgage jumbo programs
- Programs available for both LIBOR and Treasury indexes
- Most have 5/2/5 caps which means the initial rate can not go up or down more than 2% at the first adjustment period, 2% at any time thereafter and 5% total at any point during the 30 year term.Make
ForTheBestRate.com your launching pad for finding some of the lowest 10 year ARM rates available in the Country. Contact the companies in the online survey to see if they have the 10 year adjustable rate mortgage program to meet your needs.
Additional Adjustable Rate Mortgage Programs to Consider:
|1 Year ARM||5/1 ARM|
|2 Year ARM||7 Year ARM|
|3/1 ARM||10/1 ARM|
Compare Mortgage Rates from Some of the Leading Mortgage Companies in Your State in the Rate Table Below